READ MORE HERE:
Get the facts about springing forward and falling back, a tradition that was established in the U.S. in 1918.
People in the United States will feel a bit more refreshed on November 4 as daylight saving time 2018 ends. The clocks fall back at 2 a.m. ET on Sunday, ushering in three months of getting up in the dark until the winter solstice welcomes back the sun on December 22.
You’ve probably heard that Ben Franklin kind of proposed daylight saving time (also erroneously called daylight savings time) centuries before it was implemented, and that the twice-yearly switch was initially adopted to save us money on energy needs.
But if you dig deeper, you’ll find out that the daylight-hoarding tradition—which was adopted in the United States a hundred years ago—has an even more colorful
READ MORE HERE:
Instant Aura Cleansing – Do This NOW!
Are you carrying negativity and distortion in your aura? If you don’t regularly cleanse your aura… The answer to this question is likely yes… Even if you don’t realize it! The good news is that aura cleansing can be easy.
So today, I’m going to share with you a simple and yet, powerful practice to cleanse your aura and raise the vibration of your energetic being.
Without regularly cleansing your aura, you may likely be noticing some symptoms of needing a good cleanse. Feeling sluggish? Tired? A bit off… Or maybe you’re just not really feeling like yourself?
These are all signs you’ve taken on some harsh energy and that its time to cleanse your aura!
Aura Cleansing is a key skill to learn on the Spiritual Awakening path… Let’s look at exactly how to do it now.
But first… What’s An Aura?
First a quick refresher… Your aura is, essentially the multilayered energy body that surrounds you in every moment.
Depending on your personal energetic structure that’s been created through the spiritual practices you do and through the level of your consciousness, how your aura is structured may differ a bit.
But one thing is certain. Everyone has an aura and as you go throughout your day to day life, your aura naturally takes on and absorbs energies from your surroundings.
Cleansing Detrimental Energies
So this is where aura cleansing comes in. It’s a method and process you can use to cleanse out any detrimental energies you may have taken on. Cleansing out the dense energy, thought patterns and lower vibrations of other people and places you may have taken on.
Cleansing your aura empowers you to shine with more of your authentic light, and authentic truth.
Raising Your Vibration!
Also, when your aura is cleansed so that it clearly and brightly shines around you, it has a way of raising your vibration. A clear bright aura empowers you to be able to reflect the highest divine qualities of your soul in the physical.
Your clear aura also acts as a protective mechanism. Because your aura is able to take in and store detrimental energies when it’s clear, it serves to protect you in this way.
How to Know if Your Aura Needs Cleansing?
But when the aura becomes very clouded or torn, (it can get ripped and all sorts of things) it becomes less effective in protection and can actually weigh you down.
It’s not really that your aura is weighing you down. It’s more that whatever energy the aura absorbs begins to weigh you down.
Either way, the simple remedy is of course, to cleanse your aura.
So that’s what we’re going to do now.
You Can do This On Your Own
I want you to know that you can do this process all by yourself. However, if you’re new to calling in energy, visualizing and flowing energy through your being, I do recommend that you invoke the assistance of your team of Guides, Angels and Ascended Masters of the highest Christ light.
However, as you step into more of your mastery and true sovereign divine nature, it’s not required to ask for any external help and you could do this all on your own, so both ways are fine.
But for now, to begin, let’s call in assistance.
Aura Cleansing Technique
READ MORE HERE: https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/aura-cleansing/
I get it; coffee can be confusing. Back in the days, you only really had to think about whether you wanted it with sugar or milk, or just black, but recently more and more crazy concoctions have sprung up.
This is my attempt at making a list that covers all different types of coffee and whether you should try them or not.
COMMON TYPES OF BLACK COFFEES
- Drip Coffee: This is the classic coffee from your childhood. It’s brewed with a drip coffee machine and a paper filter. You already know whether or not you like this coffee, so I’m not going to give you any advice here.
- Batch Brew: This kind of coffee is similar to drip coffee, but usually it’s made with a larger brewing device. Many specialty coffee shops have started offering this type of coffee, which means that it’s often an excellent option if you want a delicious cup of coffee with no additions.
- Espresso: A tiny cup of coffee, usually around 1 oz, originating in Italy. Brewed on an espresso machine that can force hot water through a puck of finely ground coffee with at least 9 bars of pressure. Espresso has a layer of golden-brownish crema on top. This type of coffee is the foundation of many other coffee drinks.
- Americano: This type of coffee is an espresso diluted with hot water. Strength-wise it’s usually slightly stronger than drip coffee, and the flavor is often a bit more ‘roasty’ and intense.
- Pour Over: Similar to drip coffee, except it has been brewed manually by the barista. Often he or she will use a small pour overcone from a company such as Hario and slowly add water with a gooseneck kettle. One of my favorite brew methods.
- Instant coffee: Pour hot water on freeze-dried coffee. Stir. Easy to make but usually not very tasty as a cheap type of coffee called ‘Robusta’ is mostly used.
LESSER KNOWN BLACK COFFEES
- Ristretto: An espresso with only half as much water and an even finer grind size resulting in a super intense flavor.
- Doppio: Italian word for ‘double espresso.’
- Long Black: Australian expression for ‘Americano.’
- Siphon Coffee: Brewed using a glass device called a Siphon or vacuum brewing pot. It relies on vacuum to pull water through ground coffee. Mostly seen in specialty coffee shops like Blue Bottle. A nuanced, yet bold coffee brewing method.
- Aeropress: This kind of coffee is made by using something that looks like an oversized syringe. The brew method combines both immersion and infusion. By using air pressure, it forces the brewed coffee through a paper filter. Cup quality can be excellent; a cheap and easy way to make good coffee at home.
- Turkish Coffee: Finely ground coffee is boiled in a unique kettle with sugar and served unfiltered. Not only served in Turkey, but also in parts of Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Cappuccino: One of the most common types of coffee. Consists of a double shot of espresso and equal parts of steamed milk and milk foam on top.
- Latte: A caffe latte (or just latte, as it’s usually called) is a
READ MORE HERE: https://coffeechronicler.com/different-types-of-coffee/
Flower of Summer, King of Light
Behold the fullness of your might
From lofty throne must you secede
To be reborn again from seed
With the days getting hotter and hotter as summer goes into full swing, the number of dangerous circumstances in which kids and pets are left in hot cars is on the rise. Although we may not think of it when driving around in air-conditioned comfort, a car can quickly turn into a deadly oven when left powered-down in the heat for even a few minutes.
Many people lock their loved ones in the car by accident, as their cars are several years old and lack the safety overrides designed to prevent such incidents from happening, such as key fobs that won’t let the cars lock if the keys are inside. However, there are also a select few who simply assume children and pets will be fine for “just a few minutes.” If you’re one of those folks, well, you should know better.
As you can tell from this chart, the inside of a car can get real hot, real fast—and bad things can quickly happen to smaller living creatures as a result. (A child’s body temperature can rise five times faster than an adults; if their body temperature hits 107 degrees, they can die.) Fortunately, manufacturers like GM agree and have implemented rear seat reminders to prevent potential tragedies from happening. Features like OnStar also allow cars to be unlocked remotely, but this procedure can often take several minutes.
Fortunately, many firemen and police officers are trained on how to jimmy a door open, using either airbags or a metal rod. This method is effective when time is on your side, but if all the windows are closed and it’s already 85 degrees out, breaking the window may be the best option.
Below, you see a video in which the NYPD was forced to break the back window of the car to rescue a child stuck in a car. Another video shows New Jersey State Police doing the same thing—further illustrating that most situations only allow a few minutes before heat stroke sets in.
Continue reading “Summer Is Here, So Don’t Leave Your Pets and Kids in the Car This simple mistake can turn deadly—fast. BY MAX GOLDBERG”