I think I would like this life. What about you?😍
istant Healing Energy balls are far older than you think. Since the ancient times, humans knew that they don’t just have a physical body, but other frequencies exist within – at the same time.
The Several Bodies we possess
Although many ancient civilisations may have categorised the bodies in a different way they all agree that there is a physical body, a spiritual – energy body (some call it the Astral Body) and the of course the immortal Soul.
The Energy body (aka Astral body) is very sensitive to external (and of course internal) stimuli. While being in a room where something terrible has happened, our Energy Body collects information which affects its “physiology” and therefore it helps us understand what may happened there. The energy of this terrifying room interacts with your energy body and this chill you’re feeling is an actual 6th sense coming from this – much more – sensitive “body”. If for any reason you have to stay in this room the energy of the room will interfere with your energy body’s “homeostasis” and change some of its functions which will ultimately mean – if you don’t do something about it – weakness, energy depletion and sickness.
This does not mean that we should always look for a spiritual reason for our physical body’s illness – always consult with your medical doctor – but it means that witches always act on the energy level too. This was just an example to show you how energy affects your energy and therefore your physical body. You can pay thousands of Dollars to learn about energy healing, reiki and distant healing but really you can start practicing on your own and you will see how much “the energy” can do for you.
Follow these steps to create and send energy balls
Energy transcends time and space. Once you learn how to “send energy” you can do it for healing purposes, or even change the outcome of a future event or even send it to the past. Although the actual past event won’t probably change, the impact will be much better for you. In this article you will learn how to send energy and then modify the energy according to what you want (healing, money, protection, love etc)
Step One – your “Temple”
Set up your sacred space where all the magic will happen. This should be a quiet space where its unlikely to be disturbed. You can use your altar if you like. Wear comfortable loose clothes, remove heavy jewellery – unless they play an important ritual role for you, for example a tiara of the Moon (you can soon buy from our Magical Store).
You may want to lay down or sit comfortable or on a yogi or semi-yogi style (Cernunnos style). Whatever makes you feel better is the best. In this place, you are one with the Cosmos. Take few breaths. Quiet your thoughts, silence your mind, relax your body.
Step Two – making Energy Balls
In order to send the energy you must first gather and concentrate it. To start gathering the energy clap your hands 3-4 times and start rubbing them together horizontally and in a circular mode. Do that for two – three more times.
Doing that you “Activate”
Finding a Feather on the Ground
You’re walking down a familiar path when something on the ground catches your eye. You walk up and realize it’s a large feather. You were having an awful day, but somehow finding a feather on the ground has completely elevated your mood and state of mind. That is the innate magic of the feather. Feathers come from birds and so are magical by association. Birds have long been regarded as messengers of the gods, as they carried messages to and from the heavens. Finding a feather on the ground is a gift from Spirit—a spirit guide, angel, or deceased loved one. There is something special in every found feather. Let’s explore feather symbolism, feather magic, and more!
The Type of Bird
If you’re finding feathers on the ground and can’t identify the birds, don’t fret. You don’t have to know the type of bird it came from to tap into its magic. But if determined to identify the feather’s bird-owner, you can start by doing your research. Look at what kinds of birds live in your area. Then identify the size of the bird and the feather. You can narrow down your search to a few birds, if you try hard enough. Or you can ask Spirit to show you the bird in a dream or meditation.
Feather Symbolism by Bird
Each bird has its own feather symbolism, its own special magic. Birds have a direct link with Spirit and will bring you divine messages.
To get started, here is a list of birds and feather symbolism:
- Blue Jay Feathers – while many people say blue jays are a nuisance, I have found them to be very powerful guides. Their message is simple – protect family at all costs.
- Blackbird (Crow, Raven) Feathers – there are many kinds of blackbirds but their general message can be broken down into: magic, mystery, intuition
- Ibis Feathers – the ibis is found in the Southeastern U.S. and is directly connected to Thoth the Egyptian god of Wisdom and Writing. The ibis reminds us to tap into our creative side and gain wisdom from the universe.
- Seagull Feathers – the seagull can be found almost anywhere along the coasts. It is a scavenging bird and is connected to the sea. A seagull feather symbolizes humor, silliness, and using resources wisely.
- Cardinal Feathers – the cardinal has such beautiful and vibrant red feathers that symbolize vitality, life, power.
- Parrot Feathers – parrots remind us to be aware of our surroundings and heal us through color therapy.
- Dove and Pigeon Feathers – doves and pigeons are in the same family. Dove feathers symbolize peace, love, and family.
- Mockingbird Feathers – mockingbirds remind us to sing our own songs, to be our own unique selves.
- Owl Feathers – Owls have connections to ancient deities. Owl feathers symbolize magic, intuition, seeing in th dark, developing psychic awareness and more.
- Hawk Feathers – Hawk feathers remind us to connect with Spirit, stay focused, and fly high.
Feather Symbolism by Color
If you don’t know the kind of bird, look at the color. The color of the feather has special meaning. Here’s a simple guide:
- White Feathers: a sign from recently passed loved one or angel
- Black Feathers: a call to spiritual action and self-exploration
- Red Feathers: a sign of passion or love in the near future
- Gray Feathers: a time of peace is coming
- Blue Feathers: a sign of
Greeting to all! Please enjoy this video and then subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you and have a SUPER GREAT week! Blessed Be.
Hi y’all! It’s me, Victoria!
1. Watch my videos
2. Click like on them
3. Subscribe 2 my YouTube channel.
THAAAAAANK YOU! 😁