When you think of psychic abilities, what comes to mind?
Maybe you think of a person lifting a car mentally.
Maybe you think of someone reading someone else’s thoughts.
No matter what you conjure up, there’s no doubt that psychic abilities are fascinating.
While many people believe people are born with psychic abilities, it’s possible to “learn” them as an adult. There are many benefits to doing this. Some of the biggest benefits include the following:
- A deeper connection with the world. By learning to feel energy, you can understand the people, places, and things in your daily life.
- Increased Confidence. Learning how to be psychic is confidence-booster for people of all ages.
- New friends. Building these skills can help you make like-minded friends.
- A greater understanding of yourself. Digging into your mind allows you to understand yourself. This is wonderful for anyone who wants to experience a deeper relationship with themselves.
- Improved intuition. Developing these mind powers improves intuition. (Psychic Junkie, List of Psychic Abilities & Forms of Prophesy)
Learning how to develop psychic abilities is an exciting task. While it takes some work, the process is fun!
While precognition and clairvoyance are desirable, few people understand what extrasensory perception (ESP) is. This understanding, of course, is one of the first steps toward mental development and a mastery of psychometry.
According to Ken Andes, L.Ac.:
In this article, we’ve laid out 14 easy ways to develop psychic abilities in your life.
If you’re interested in developing mind powers, here are 14 tips:
Psychometry is a type of extrasensory perception that allows a person to “see” the history of an object by touching it. It’s one of the best ways to develop ESP and get information from the energetic realm is psychometry.
For example, an individual skilled in psychometry would be able to touch a sword, and know that a Spanish Conquistador used it in battles.
According to Psychic Readings Guide, practicing psychometry is important for your psychic abilities:
To start dabbling in psychometry, you’ll need to find some objects with which to practice. Ideally, these objects will be metal, since metal holds energy well.
With these objects, you’ll be able to practice “feeling” the past of the item. Rub your hands together to get your energy flowing before you lay them on the object. Once you’ve done this, ask yourself the following series of questions:
- Who owned this item?
- Did this person have kids?
- What was the person who owned this thing feeling?
Keep in mind that, even if it feels silly, psychometry is an excellent thing to practice during the process of developing your mind.
This is because it helps you get used to feeling the energy of inanimate objects, which makes it easier to feel the energy of people later.
Practice your skills on a regular basis
Developing psychic abilities is a lot like learning any new sport or skill – you need to practice.
Because you’re training your mind to do new things, practicing on a regular basis is important. It helps new skills become second nature, and allows you to
READ MORE HERE: https://www.lightofmind.com/14-ways-develop-psychic-abilities/