Reiki is used to promote the healing of chronic pain, insomnia, anxiety, depression, addiction, the immune system, and much more. It can complement your yoga practice by offering balance, strength, and creativity.
There are four degrees of Reiki, with the energy and knowledge being passed down from Reiki master to student via an attunement. The newly attuned practitioner acts as a vessel for Reiki to help heal themselves and others. The placing of hands on or above the recipient transmits the energy.
Though I didn’t have a name for it at the time, I experienced my first taste of energy work during adolescence. My grandmother introduced me to dream interpretation at a young age. Her inspiration and support paved the way towards my learning, practicing, and teaching Reiki.
“When the student is ready, the teacher appears.”
As I grew older, I suppressed this knowledge, until it thankfully reemerged during a troubled time. After the first session with my soon-to-be Reiki teacher, I knew it was going to make a huge impact on my life and those around me.
Perhaps you’ve been enlightened by another practitioner, or you’ve experienced a profound session of energy work. You will know if and when to take the leap. Here are five signs you may be ready to practice Reiki.
1. You love yourself, and appreciate all beings.
You possess a willingness to heal yourself from within, and a desire to expand this rejuvenation to the rest of the world. You are motivated to help the planet become a better place now, and for future generations.
2. You believe in alternative healing.
Conventional medicine serves an important purpose, but you also accept what is beyond tradition. You value yoga, bodywork, acupuncture, and the like. Though not a requirement, you may already be a massage therapist or yoga teacher.
3. The “unexplained” moments are welcome to you.
Maybe you can sense a person’s energy when they walk into a room, or feel a tingling sensation when you
READ MORE HERE: https://www.doyouyoga.com/5-signs-may-ready-practice-reiki/
READ MORE HERE:
The entire universe is made of energy, and your body is no exception. The 7 chakras play an important role in the balance and health of our bodies.
Long before modern technology and science, ancient cultures knew that all living things carried a life force with them. They called the centers of energy that moved inside of us the 7 chakras.
So, what are the 7 chakras?
Chakra is an old Sanskrit word that literally means wheel.
This is because the life force, or prana, that moves inside of you is spinning and rotating. This spinning energy has 7 centers in your body, starting at the base of your spine and moving all the way up to the top of your head.
In a healthy, balanced person, the 7 chakras provide the right balance of energy to every part of your body, mind, and spirit.
But, if one of your chakras spins too quickly, is blocked, or moves slowly, your health will suffer.
By learning about the 7 chakras, you can become more in tune with the natural energy cycles of your body.
You can use this information to connect physical, emotional and spiritual imbalances with the chakras that empower them. And with those discoveries, you can begin to balance your chakras and live a healthy and harmonious life.
The 7 Chakras For Beginners
Before diving into the 7 chakras, let’s take a moment to tune into the body and feel the chakras at work.
For beginners, these chakra exercises may seem odd. But just go with the flow and soon, you’ll be a chakra pro.
You may sense the prana energy centers very lightly, very intensely, or not at all.
Just remember that whatever happens, is okay.
Introductory chakra meditation
- First, start by making sure you’re in a quiet space. Sit quietly for a moment and take a few deep breaths. Let tension and stress slide away for a moment. Just be in the moment, with your body.
- Now, bring your attention to the base of your spine, your tailbone, and imagine a bright spinning red light. Feel it pulsing and rotating with your breath. Sit with that for a moment.
- Next, move your attention up your spine to the area a couple of inches below your belly button. Feel the warmth of a bright, orange spinning light. Again, notice how it moves with your breath.
- Now, guide your attention to a couple inches above your belly button. You’re probably familiar with this area because when you feel strong emotions like love or fear, you likely feel it here. Notice how you can sense the intense yellow light rotating in that spot.
- Bring your attention further up to the center of your chest where your heart is. This area harnesses a bright green light. When you’re touched or moved, you might instinctively place your hand over this spot. Connect with that area now.
- Then, bring your attention to your throat, the dip in between your collar bones. Imagine a bright blue light spinning in that area. You may feel the urge to swallow or clear your throat.
- Next, move your attention up to the space between your eyebrows, your third eye. This area holds a deep indigo light. Imagine it spinning and becoming brighter.
- Finally, shift your attention to the very top of your head. Imagine a vibrant, spinning violet light that shines right out of the top of your body. This light connects you to the universe. Feel the peace that comes with noticing this light.
The 7 Chakras: Meaning and Symbols
Now that you’ve been introduced to your chakras, let’s talk about the role that each plays in your life.
We’re going to discuss the location and purpose of each chakra, and we’ll also talk about the symptoms you might experience when they are balanced or imbalanced. Of course, each discussion will conclude with how to heal and empower each chakra.
What do the 7 chakras mean?
READ MORE HERE: https://blog.mindvalley.com/7-chakras/
Instant Aura Cleansing – Do This NOW!
Are you carrying negativity and distortion in your aura? If you don’t regularly cleanse your aura… The answer to this question is likely yes… Even if you don’t realize it! The good news is that aura cleansing can be easy.
So today, I’m going to share with you a simple and yet, powerful practice to cleanse your aura and raise the vibration of your energetic being.
Without regularly cleansing your aura, you may likely be noticing some symptoms of needing a good cleanse. Feeling sluggish? Tired? A bit off… Or maybe you’re just not really feeling like yourself?
These are all signs you’ve taken on some harsh energy and that its time to cleanse your aura!
Aura Cleansing is a key skill to learn on the Spiritual Awakening path… Let’s look at exactly how to do it now.
But first… What’s An Aura?
First a quick refresher… Your aura is, essentially the multilayered energy body that surrounds you in every moment.
Depending on your personal energetic structure that’s been created through the spiritual practices you do and through the level of your consciousness, how your aura is structured may differ a bit.
But one thing is certain. Everyone has an aura and as you go throughout your day to day life, your aura naturally takes on and absorbs energies from your surroundings.
Cleansing Detrimental Energies
So this is where aura cleansing comes in. It’s a method and process you can use to cleanse out any detrimental energies you may have taken on. Cleansing out the dense energy, thought patterns and lower vibrations of other people and places you may have taken on.
Cleansing your aura empowers you to shine with more of your authentic light, and authentic truth.
Raising Your Vibration!
Also, when your aura is cleansed so that it clearly and brightly shines around you, it has a way of raising your vibration. A clear bright aura empowers you to be able to reflect the highest divine qualities of your soul in the physical.
Your clear aura also acts as a protective mechanism. Because your aura is able to take in and store detrimental energies when it’s clear, it serves to protect you in this way.
How to Know if Your Aura Needs Cleansing?
But when the aura becomes very clouded or torn, (it can get ripped and all sorts of things) it becomes less effective in protection and can actually weigh you down.
It’s not really that your aura is weighing you down. It’s more that whatever energy the aura absorbs begins to weigh you down.
Either way, the simple remedy is of course, to cleanse your aura.
So that’s what we’re going to do now.
You Can do This On Your Own
I want you to know that you can do this process all by yourself. However, if you’re new to calling in energy, visualizing and flowing energy through your being, I do recommend that you invoke the assistance of your team of Guides, Angels and Ascended Masters of the highest Christ light.
However, as you step into more of your mastery and true sovereign divine nature, it’s not required to ask for any external help and you could do this all on your own, so both ways are fine.
But for now, to begin, let’s call in assistance.
Aura Cleansing Technique
READ MORE HERE: https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/aura-cleansing/
Since the beginning of time, man has been fascinated with the supernatural, with the idea of just pointing a finger and having everything that you desire. The concept of magic is in every culture and in every form of media — but do you believe in magic? According to the Merriam Webster dictionary, the word magic comes from the Iranian magos and is akin to the Old Persian word magus, which means sorcerer. Sorcerer and the root word sorcery have very negative connotations, as it is power gained from the assistance or control of evil spirits. That is not what I am talking about and we will clarify the difference. The dictionary defines magic as “the use of means (such as charms or spells) to have supernatural power over natural forces” or “an extraordinary power or influence from a supernatural source”. The third definition is “the art of producing illusions by sleight of hand”.
For our purposes today, we will be talking about “magick” with a “k”, to differentiate between Pagan ritual magick and a magician’s illusions. Among Pagans, and particularly among those who follow Wicca, magick is a part of their spiritual path. I realize that the reputation for using magic is a major attraction for many people to explore the Wiccan path. They think that they are going to be handed some fantastic power that will gain them what they want without much effort on their part. Surprise! This is not the way magick works.
The simplest answer to “What is Pagan Magick and how does it work?” is this: that it is a concentrated mental effort (visualization) to bring about a physical, visible change in something (realization). In other words, if you can picture it in your head, it will occur in the physical world. And what might surprise you is that prayer, in the most Christian sense of that word, can also be defined exactly the same way. However, instead of praying that a god will work the change for them, Pagans “raise energy”, or call upon the natural power that is all around us (sort of like “The Force” in Star Wars) and work with that power to make a change occur.
It should be made very clear that this natural power is neither holy nor evil. It exists, like electricity. What makes it good or bad is the purpose for which it is used. Part of the learning process for Wicca is that everything (and I do mean everything) that you do comes back to you at least three fold. So hexing or cursing someone is NOT a good idea since that negative intention will come back to bite you in the…you get the picture. This is also stressed by the Wiccan Rede, which states “And it harm none, do as thou will”. This is not total liberty to behave however you want without regard to others. In fact, it can be more restrictive than any of the Ten Commandments if you have to really stop and consider the consequences of your actions. Part of Paganism’s greatest strength is that it requires you to take responsibility for what you do. You can’t blame it on anyone else or some external evil entity like Satan.
There are limitations upon what is considered acceptable magick. Your magickal purpose needs to be extremely clear or you can end up with other than the desired results. You have to focus on what you are trying to do; you have to have a very specific goal in mind. Adherence to the Three-Fold Law and the Wiccan Rede means that it should come as no surprise there are also warnings about performing magick upon other people without their express consent. This means it’s not a good idea to use magick to
There are seven Universal Laws or Principles by which everything in the Universe is governed. The Universe exists in perfect harmony by virtue of these Laws. Ancient mystical, esoteric and secret teachings dating back over 5,000 years from Ancient Egypt to Ancient Greece and to the Vedic tradition of Ancient India, all have as their common thread these seven Spiritual Laws of the Universe. Once you understand, apply and align yourself with these Universal Laws, you will experience transformation in every area of your life beyond that which you have ever dared to imagine.
The Immutable and the Mutable: Of the seven Universal Laws, the first three are immutable, eternal Laws, meaning they are Absolute and can never be changed or transcended. They have always existed and will always exist. The other four laws are transitory, mutable Laws meaning that they can be transcended or at least “better used” to create your ideal reality. This is not to say that you should ignore these four Laws or attempt to defy them for even if you do they will still govern your existence. Your aim is to master each of the seven Universal Laws and only then learn to transcend the mutable ones.
1. The Law of Mentalism (Immutable): The first of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “The All is Mind – The Universe is Mental”. That everything we see and experience in our physical world has its origin in the invisible, mental realm. It tells us that there is a single Universal Consciousness – the Universal Mind – from which all things manifest. All energy and matter at all levels is created by and is subordinate to the Omnipresent Universal Mind. Your mind is part of the Universal Mind – the same in kind with the only difference being one of degree. Your reality is a manifestation of your mind. This is true Mind Power.
2. The Law of Correspondence (Immutable): The second of the seven Universal Laws tells us “As above, so below; as below, so above”. This means that there is “harmony, agreement and correspondence” between the physical, mental and spiritual realms. There is no separation since everything in the Universe, including you, originates from the One Source. The same pattern is expressed on all planes of existence from the smallest electron to the largest star and vice versa. All is One. The Ancient Greek Temple of Apollo at Delphi was referring to this great Law of Correspondence in the inscription “Know thyself and thou shalt know all the mysteries of the gods and the Universe”.
3. The Law of Vibration (Immutable): The third of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates”. The third and last of the immutable Universal Laws, tells us that “the whole universe is but a vibration”. Science has confirmed that everything in the Universe, including you, is pure energy vibrating at different frequencies.
The axiom that “like energy attracts like energy”, upon which the Law of Attraction is based, has it’s foundation in this Law. Everything that we experience with our five physical senses is conveyed through vibrations. The same applies to the mental realm. Your thoughts are vibrations. All your emotions are vibrations where “unconditional love” (in the sense of love for another) is the highest and most subtle of the emotional vibrations and “hate” is the densest and most base. You can learn to control your mental vibrations at will. This is true thought power.
4. The Law of Polarity (Mutable): The fourth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree”. It is also the first of the mutable or transcendable Universal Laws. It means that there are two sides to everything. Things that appear as opposites are in fact only two extremes of the same thing. For instance, heat and cold may appear to be opposites at first glance, but in truth they are simply varying degrees of the same thing. The same applies to love and hate, peace and war, positive and negative, good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, energy and matter. You can transform your thoughts from hate to love, from fear to courage by consciously raising your vibrations. This is what in the ancient Hermetic Teachings is called the Art of Polarization.
Rising Above the Law of Polarity: This Principle of Duality may appear to be very real in your life but it operates only in the physical and mental realms, not in the spiritual realm where All is One. As it says in the Bhagavad-Gita, “God is Above the Opposites”. By always placing the all-powerful, all-knowing Great Spirit of which you are a part behind your every thought, statement and action, and by always focusing on the “good”, even when things appear to be going “bad”, then in time you will rise above the Law of Polarity.
5. The Law of Rhythm (Mutable): The fifth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.” It is the second of the mutable or transcendable Universal Laws and means that the pendulum swings in everything. This principle can be seen in operation in the waves of the ocean, in the rise and fall of the greatest empires,