Ready for some suspense, love, murder and a dash of magick? This is this book which contains what you need to make your reading experience one that you’ll not forget. Enjoy this book, as I’ve written it for you…and especially for all of us that have been cheated on and lied to.
KARMA reminds us that what you do, will come back to you. Check yourself…
Books are everywhere. Libraries big and small and bookstores are splattered all over college campuses and larger cities. They are all filled with one of the most important things of all time—books. Those who read books appreciate the multiple places to find books. Those who aren’t fans of books, don’t understand what could make readers want to obsess over books. There is a reason for their obsession, though. You hear it all the time: read every day.
Though reading might seem like simple fun, it can be helping your body and mind without you even realising what is happening. What makes reading so important? It can be for these reasons and not just knowledge. For those who don’t enjoy it, you might change your mind after hearing about the benefits. Can something so easy and fun be so helpful in your life? Of course, it can! Reading can be a great benefit to you in many different ways—such as sharpening your mind, imagination, and writing skills. With so many advantages, it should be an everyday occurrence to read at least a little something.
Table of Contents
Why is Reading Important?
Reading is important because it develops our thoughts, gives us endless knowledge and lessons while keeping our minds active. The importance of a book to help us learn and understand cannot be underestimated. In the world today where information are abundant, reading is one of the best ways to be informed accurately.
Books can hold and keep all kinds of information, stories, thoughts and feelings unlike anything else in this world. Can words, paragraphs, and fictional worlds be all that great for you and your health? It definitely can, and it is a timeless form of entertainment and information.
In fact, for years reading was the only form of personal entertainment, and perhaps this is why it has been in the spotlight for such a long time. Reading has survived
There are seven Universal Laws or Principles by which everything in the Universe is governed. The Universe exists in perfect harmony by virtue of these Laws. Ancient mystical, esoteric and secret teachings dating back over 5,000 years from Ancient Egypt to Ancient Greece and to the Vedic tradition of Ancient India, all have as their common thread these seven Spiritual Laws of the Universe. Once you understand, apply and align yourself with these Universal Laws, you will experience transformation in every area of your life beyond that which you have ever dared to imagine.
The Immutable and the Mutable: Of the seven Universal Laws, the first three are immutable, eternal Laws, meaning they are Absolute and can never be changed or transcended. They have always existed and will always exist. The other four laws are transitory, mutable Laws meaning that they can be transcended or at least “better used” to create your ideal reality. This is not to say that you should ignore these four Laws or attempt to defy them for even if you do they will still govern your existence. Your aim is to master each of the seven Universal Laws and only then learn to transcend the mutable ones.
1. The Law of Mentalism (Immutable): The first of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “The All is Mind – The Universe is Mental”. That everything we see and experience in our physical world has its origin in the invisible, mental realm. It tells us that there is a single Universal Consciousness – the Universal Mind – from which all things manifest. All energy and matter at all levels is created by and is subordinate to the Omnipresent Universal Mind. Your mind is part of the Universal Mind – the same in kind with the only difference being one of degree. Your reality is a manifestation of your mind. This is true Mind Power.
2. The Law of Correspondence (Immutable): The second of the seven Universal Laws tells us “As above, so below; as below, so above”. This means that there is “harmony, agreement and correspondence” between the physical, mental and spiritual realms. There is no separation since everything in the Universe, including you, originates from the One Source. The same pattern is expressed on all planes of existence from the smallest electron to the largest star and vice versa. All is One. The Ancient Greek Temple of Apollo at Delphi was referring to this great Law of Correspondence in the inscription “Know thyself and thou shalt know all the mysteries of the gods and the Universe”.
3. The Law of Vibration (Immutable): The third of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates”. The third and last of the immutable Universal Laws, tells us that “the whole universe is but a vibration”. Science has confirmed that everything in the Universe, including you, is pure energy vibrating at different frequencies.
The axiom that “like energy attracts like energy”, upon which the Law of Attraction is based, has it’s foundation in this Law. Everything that we experience with our five physical senses is conveyed through vibrations. The same applies to the mental realm. Your thoughts are vibrations. All your emotions are vibrations where “unconditional love” (in the sense of love for another) is the highest and most subtle of the emotional vibrations and “hate” is the densest and most base. You can learn to control your mental vibrations at will. This is true thought power.
4. The Law of Polarity (Mutable): The fourth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree”. It is also the first of the mutable or transcendable Universal Laws. It means that there are two sides to everything. Things that appear as opposites are in fact only two extremes of the same thing. For instance, heat and cold may appear to be opposites at first glance, but in truth they are simply varying degrees of the same thing. The same applies to love and hate, peace and war, positive and negative, good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, energy and matter. You can transform your thoughts from hate to love, from fear to courage by consciously raising your vibrations. This is what in the ancient Hermetic Teachings is called the Art of Polarization.
Rising Above the Law of Polarity: This Principle of Duality may appear to be very real in your life but it operates only in the physical and mental realms, not in the spiritual realm where All is One. As it says in the Bhagavad-Gita, “God is Above the Opposites”. By always placing the all-powerful, all-knowing Great Spirit of which you are a part behind your every thought, statement and action, and by always focusing on the “good”, even when things appear to be going “bad”, then in time you will rise above the Law of Polarity.
5. The Law of Rhythm (Mutable): The fifth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.” It is the second of the mutable or transcendable Universal Laws and means that the pendulum swings in everything. This principle can be seen in operation in the waves of the ocean, in the rise and fall of the greatest empires,
This is one of the poems that I’ve written and I’d like to share it with you. If you enjoy it, you might also enjoy the other poems that I’ve written and published. I’ll post the link for you, directly to Amazon where you can find this book called, “Coloring the Soul With Hope,” and a few others that I’ve written. Please let me know what you think.
Here is the link: