I sit in my cage every single day,
I want to get out – of this I do pray.
My emotions are flying here and there,
I truly don’t know how much more I can bear.
My tears overflow with every breath I take,
One more day – I ask, please help me to make.
His words – they sting, deep into my heart,
Sometimes it’s so bad, I wish I could part.
Deep sadness, deep pain in my soul I do feel,
Dear Angels please come and help me to heal.
Out of these ashes I know I will rise,
I will spread my wings, and far away I will fly.
I will grow, I will learn, I will do the right thing,
And the praises of my Guardian Angels –
I will proudly sing.
Created by Victoria Baltimore Prutschke ©
Thank you for reading my poem, and thank you for clicking the link to Amazon and buying the books I’ve written. Bright Blessings to you and yours.
- Watch the video below
- SUBSCRIBE (Please), to my YouTube channel (I will subscribe to yours)
- Leave a message for me
- Have a great day, full of love and kindness ♥
Please subscribe. Thank you sincerely. ♥ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopeuk53MA1yZp32xlP_DQg
Hey lovely peeps! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
The temperatures here in Germany are crazy hot!!! It’s 33°c / 91,4°f and that’s just waaaay too hot for Germany.
Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the video that I have posted, AND I ask that you’ll PLEASE be kind and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and FOLLOW this (my) website / blog.
Because of medical problems with my spine, PTSD, anxiety and depression, my YouTube channel and selling the things that I make are the only ways I can earn a living right now. My German husband of 20 years is now with a younger woman and the money that I’m supposed to be receiving is nowhere in sight.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. I will give you FREE healing, just let me know.
Bright Blessings to you and yours!
THANK YOU!!! ♥♥♥
Greetings everyone, be sure to check out your Angel/Oracle card advice for this week.
Also, due to a medical problem regarding my spine, this is the only type of work I am capable of doing here in Germany, please support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel, and by booking an in-depth Angel/Tarot card reading from me for only $6 – $11 (whatever you can afford), and from 5€ – 11€ (Whatever you can afford).
THIS IS HOW I EARN MONEY. PLEASE book now. I would be truly truly grateful. (
I accept Paypal).
Bright Blessings to you all!
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thank you! 🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜🌞💜
“The secret of joy is the mastery of pain.” ~ Anais Nin
When I was eighteen, I got depressed and stayed depressed for a little over a year. For over a year, every single day was a battle with myself. For over a year, every single day felt heavy and pointless.
I have since made tremendous progress by becoming more self-aware, practicing self-love, and noticing the infinite blessings and possibilities in my life, but I still have days when those familiar old feelings sneak up on me.
I’m not always self-aware, I don’t always love myself, and sometimes I agonize over everything I don’t have or haven’t accomplished.
I call these days “zombie days.” I’ll just completely shut down and desperately look for ways to distract myself from my feelings.
I suspect we all have zombie days from time to time. I think it’s important to give ourselves permission to not always be happy, but there are also simple ways to improve our mood when we’re feeling down.
Everybody is different, and everybody has different ways of dealing with pain, but if you’re looking for suggestions, you may find these helpful:
1. Step back and self-reflect. Whenever I start feeling depressed, I try to stop, reflect, and get to the root of my feelings.
2. Reach out to someone. I used to bottle up my feelings out of fear that I would be judged if I talked about them. I’ve since learned that reaching out to a loving, understanding person is one of the best things I can do.
3. Listen to music. Music can heal, put you in a better mood, make you feel less alone, or take you on a mental journey.
4. Cuddle or play with pets. I have really sweet and happy dogs that are always quick to shower me with love whenever they see me. Spending quality time with a loving pet can instantly make your heart and soul feel better.
5. Go for a walk. Walking always helps me clear my head and shed negative energy. It’s especially therapeutic if you choose to walk at a scenic location.
6. Drink something healthy and reinvigorating. For some reason, orange juice always puts me in a better mood and makes me feel revitalized and serene. There are many health and mood benefits of drinking orange juice and other fruit juices.