Hello lovely people, thanks for stopping by to have a look at my posts. I’m The Silver Sage Witch. If you need any help regarding Tarot / Angel Card Readings, Bindings, Protection, finances, love, health, clarity, or other situations of a Spiritual nature, please contact me at: Igo4mre@web.de
Have a Magickal Monday and a very successful Week!
What Is a Curse?
A curse is a spell that is targeted directly at a person or place and is meant to cause harm. There are many such spells, but they can be broken down into categories.
- The entropy or chaos curse: This spell increases the probability of harm to its target. The harm might range from bad luck to death, but the trademark of this curse is that there is no rhyme or reason to the harm caused—it just results in things generally going wrong. If a whole string of things keep going spectacularly and improbably awry, there is a good chance there is an entropy curse at work.
- The binding: This spell causes an inability to act. It may manifest psychologically as depression or anxiety, or it may operate by simply making none of your plans amount to anything. If you find yourself completely unable to act upon your decisions, then you might be under a binding.
- The lesson: Some users of magick want to dispense justice, and right or wrong, they are willing to use magick to do it. The specifics of these curses are always retributive and their casters love to “make the punishment fit the crime.” Thus, if the target is a thief, they will be stolen from—and if they are a user, they will be used. If you find yourself suddenly and consistently a victim of “your own medicine,” you might want to look around for a nearby witch with a good-guy badge.
- The special-purpose curse: This is a catch-all category for things like “a sending of rats” or the “evil eye.” These spells are usually specific, have a great deal of lore associated with them, and are generally spectacular in their results (there is nothing subtle about your house being infested with dozens of rats). In this case, each spell has its own hallmark signs, but they are all very spectacular. When life starts feeling like a horror movie, you have a special-purpose curse.
Can You Put a Curse on Someone and Not Know It?
Hexes are intentionally malevolent spells. A hex is never accidental and is usually cast by someone with knowledge in witchcraft. Curses, on the other hand, are sometimes less intentional and can be set in motion when someone simply thinks or speaks ill against another.
How Do I Know If I Am Cursed?
People who are simply having a bad time in their lives often think they are the victims of curses. Knowing whether you are really cursed requires some careful self-examination. You must first ask yourself if you are being honest and objective and whether what is happening might just be coincidence or self-sabotage. If you really believe that what is happening might in fact be caused by magick, there are ways to check. If your area has an occult store or local pagan group, you might be able to find help there, or use the simple divination method below. (Note: this method employs the same approach as with a Tarot deck, but uses a normal deck of playing cards. If you want to use Tarot cards, you can, just remove the Major Arcana and use the same method with the remainder).
- Sit down with a deck of playing cards. Take