HOROSCOPES are pretty fun to scour – even if you’re not totally convinced that the stars can predict our future.
If you aren’t familiar with the concept or don’t know what your zodiac sign is, here’s what you need to know.
What’s my star sign?
There are 12 astrological signs, also known as signs of the Zodiac – in order, they are – Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
Some people believe that different signs of the Zodiac reveal a person’s different characteristics and talents.
To determine which star sign you are, you need to find the Zodiac that falls on your birthday.
The most common dates for each sign are below, however, those are not exact as no one can fully determine the specific dates.
- Aries: March 21 – April 19
- Taurus: April 20 – May 20
- Gemini: May 21 – June 20
- Cancer: June 21 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 22
- Virgo: August 23 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
- Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
What does each star sign mean?
Each star sign is believed to have different qualities, strengths and weaknesses, and each is represented by its very own symbol.
Here’s what each is said to represent: