Do you ever feel you’re being watched? Or feel sudden and unexplained changes in temperature? Do you, in short, feel like you’re in a low-budget remake of Paranormal Activity?
Well if that’s the case, according to paranormal investigators this might mean your house is haunted. Sorry.
New research has revealed that six in ten people in the UK believe in ghosts, poltergeists and demons and 23 per cent of us believe there are actually spooky goings-on in our own homes.
If you have a creepy house, it could actually end up costing you money, as more than half of us would be put off buying a property if the previous owner had reported paranormal activity. So if you have found a ghost, don’t mention it to buyers.
Experts Barri Ghai, Sandy Lakdar and Chris Fleming from TV show Help! My House is Haunted put together a list of the ten things to look out for if you think your house might be infested with ghosts.
- Feeling of being watched when alone
- Feeling a sudden and inexplicable change in temperature or a sudden static/electrical charge in the air
- Household objects mysteriously disappearing and then reappearing in different places
- Hearing unexplained whispers, footsteps, thuds or someone calling your name
- Seeing shadows or movements out the corner of your eye
- Frequent electrical problems such as lights inexplicably turning on or off, or appliances not working or acting up
- Feeling of